Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One Happy Family

(Just for the record: as soon as this blog can go public, it's being imported to Typepad. Just sayin. Blogger makes me angry. Yes. Blogger. Not any sin within me. It's Blogger, 100%. I need line breaks people! Is that too much to ask!?!!?)
Y'all know I'm kidding about that sin part, right?
As part of our adoption process, we have to make a family story book. We had to photoshop in Daniel and Jeremiah. Since Jeff sort of knows how to do that he took over that job. I just put everything together once it was done. Let me just say for the record --this is a different record than the previous one mentioned--we are going to LAUGH about this book for years to come people! At one point, I was on the verge of tears. Poor Jeremiah looked like he had a bite taken out of his little head!!! Aye. :o) Sorry J, we love you...we can get a little silly around here.
It has to be simple for the kids to focus on us and not cute artwork. Imagnine ME not doing anything CUTE to a scrapbook. I'm all about simple, but this one consists of a picture and a caption. Period. But don't you worry your pretty little head, I'll make up some CUTE family story books for each boy. :o) Cuz that's what I do.
Joshua and Caleb each wrote a short, personal note. Now they're begging to buy something fun for their brothers... :o)



4 comments:

  1. Oh, honey...I can assure you it is not sin...it is blogger because I HATE BLOGGER TOO!!! No way we could have the SAME sin problem...just no way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM...why did you not tell me you got $5,000!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Really, Laura, these things are important :)

    See...I told you not to worry.

    PS..go to reeces rainbow and look at Alanna. Ukraine HS approved for two girls under age 15 please....Well and work for richard, a bigger car, and another thirty grand.

    Hmm, might be easier to get line breaks with blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just letting you know I'm following and praying. It gives me chills to see "We will see you very soon! Love Daddy and Mommy" I wish I could be in the mind of those children when they here those words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet gift for those boys. Y'all are a talented and VERY loving family:)))

    ReplyDelete