Wednesday, January 21, 2009

just.waiting.

Did you know that waiting hurts? Well, it does. I know our littles will be home when God deems it time, but I tell ya, this waiting is going to be the death of me. Which is probably a good thing... you know, the whole dying to self part.

The whole adoption decree/birth certificate debaucle is still debaucle-ing. Can I make debaucle into a verb? I just did. So there. ;o)

On happier notes~ we've received Jeff's passport! It took about 10 days. Wowzers! That was fast!

I was called last week by a sweet young lady from Lifegate telling me that she and her 5th grade class raised $59 at a bake sale in our honor!!! Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? This is the 3rd group of children that have given money towards our adoption. It just makes my heart sing to witness how the Lord is working in the lives of His little ones. :o)

Guess that's about it for now. TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bake sale story!!! Super sweet.

    It really is hard to simply "wait."

    Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. Ps. 27:`14

    ReplyDelete