Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I can call whenever I want!

That's what our laywer's secretary said. :o) Makes me very happy. I talked to her yesterday and she had called the judge's office in the morning and asked to pull my file. The judge's secretary said for her to call back tomorrow (today) afternoon. Hopefully, it will be UNSEALED today! Whoop! That's our prayer. Then the changes can be made! YAY!

I was reminded this morning that God has not brought me to this place to leave me exposed to the elements. He stretches out His wings and they cover me. His wings are for protection, they are wings of help, and refuge. God had wanted to gather Israel under His wings like a mother hen her chicks, but they refused. I do not want to refuse. God is my refuge, my help in time of need. He is my strength. He is my provision. It is not I who provides for myself, but the Lord. I will trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment