Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Would you pray for us, please?

(Our funky photoshopped family.)
We are nearing the end of our wait stateside. Soon, we'll have our approval from immigration, a court date, and flight plans.
We still need aout $10,000. I plan on sitting down tomorrow to figure out a more exact figure, but it's up in that range. I am at rest and peace that God will provide for us, just not sure how. And you know, I don't really need to know how, but we do need to have direction if we're going to have a fundraiser. To date, we've not had one. The Lord has not led us in that direction. He has given us $27,ooo so far, so I am not worried about the last 10.
But would you pray? That the Lord will lead us, provide for us, and show us if we need to hold a fundraiser? Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. You know I'll lift you up my friend! God is faithful and just. He sets the lonely in families. And it will be some kind of family! Your miracle is next. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is MUCH better than the last one...every head is intact :)

    ReplyDelete