Saturday, April 4, 2009

hello, hello!

Yippee Skippee! This happens to be the receipt from Homeland Security telling us they got our stuff, and have a fingerprinting appointment scheduled, and to look for the appt. card in the mail.



:o)



We are nearing the end, folks.



No. That's not right...



We're nearing the beginning! The beginning of changed lives forever. Ours+Theirs. We are getting more and more excited as the days pass.



Our backyard is coming together. Most of the fence is done, the shed is completed and all shed stuff is moved in as of today. That means bedroom #3 will be started this week. This week! The kitchen will be put back this coming weekend, after the floor finishes curing and we can buff and seal it. YAY. We'll have our home office in the too small to eat in eating nook, along with the bottom portion of my art desk for creative play, brio, puzzles, etc. for the boys.



The white part of the desk that the flat file is sitting on is the perfect height for little people to stand and work, or sit and work/play. Joshua and Caleb asked if Dad (Jeff) could put a piece of trim around the perimeter like those fancy $200 dollar tables at the fancy toy store to keep things from rolling off. So I believe that is the plan.



At some point, maybe once we get home? Depends on our time frame...a fort will be built in the backyard with a slide. I think Jeff wants to design it himself and possibly make it multi-levels....but not too high! ;o) He really enjoys building things and working with his hands. I am so thankful he knows how to do all this stuff. It sure does save us money, plus he teaches the boys in the process.



Sooo, guess I'm rambling. Gonna go hit the hay now, I have nursery duty tomorrow...which I signed up for BEFORE we decided to adopt! And now, I'm not so enthused. I did say I'd go on and do April and May, but I cannot commit to anything after that because we're gonna have 5 BOYS in a pew and we're going to need to be together. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment