Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Praise GOD from Whom ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!

I received a note from Mandy this a.m. She is still in Uganda and won't be home til late April.

*****

"Kids are beautiful.3 boys bonded well.I shared the book with Alan by himself first. He was thrilled.Still a little strong but wonderful.They are doing the book every day.All the kids are enjoying book.Dan has a lot more clear words than last visit.Good trip so far."

Love & BlessingsMandy

*****
Thrilled beyond words! Thank you Jesus! Isn't it 'odd' how my God gives me just the lift I need when I need it? Just a little reminder that we are...we are...smack in the middle of His plan for us. Yep. God is good like that.

1 comment:

  1. I have shivers! Praise God! Isn't it nice to get updates? Speaking of which, I think I might ask for one too...;-)

    Are you still on track for May travel?

    God is so good. I love to hear that your sons are excited and waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete