Saturday, April 11, 2009

what a day!

Around 1:30 this afternoon, Jeff and I headed to SA to see if USCIS was open for their Saturday walk-in appts. I had my doubts because of Passover weekend. Guess what!? They were OPEN.

And NO one was in there except the staff.

We filled out our paperwork and waited (with our assigned number) for all of a minute. We each went to our respective desks for our fingerprinting. The woman there kept calling me 'young lady'...48 times to be exact...and to relax my fingers. HUH? I didn't know my fingers were tense! ;o)

She marveled at how well preserved my finger prints are, especially since I am a SAHM who uses bleach. I told her I put it in a squirt bottle. "Good for you!" she replied. ha ha ha...

After we were finished, Jeff took me to Chris Madrids! YUM-O! If you want an old fashion burger and fries made with REAL potatoes...go to Chris Madrids on Blanco and Hildebrand.

Then, off to Costco to compare prices. We joined. We are now executive members. :o) We only bought two things-a book for me to read, and some Speedo croc-like shoes.

yay!

1 comment:

  1. You are one step closer to your sons...and you have the saving power you will need with that many boys eating at your house! God is getting us there my friend, one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete