Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Zippity Do Dah...

Zippity Ay

My Oh My What a Wonderful Day...
So it's been a while since I've posted. It's hard posting when there is not much happening. However, the last week has been incredible.

My paperwork from the lawyer by messenger while in Houston! That was a great pre-Bday gift. :o) The doorbell rang about 9:30am and I rushed to the door, I knew exactly what it was!



This a.m. received 11 wonderful new pictures of our boys! Here's Daniel signing Mommy. He's still learning...fingers should be sticking up and thumb on chin. It blessed my socks off to see that little grin. :o)


Jeremiah signing Daddy--sort of--with a silly grin. Love it!
I thought that was enough to make my day...then! around 10 am, Vital Statistics called from Austin! My birth certificate is done AND picked up. I drove over this afternoon. Hardly ANY traffic...and those who have driven Austin know that's a miracle!
I'll fax it over to the SW tomorrow and hopefully we'll be in business very soon. YAY.
Thank you all for praying! God hears your prayers.

****

God is teaching me daily to rest in Him...to be still and to know He is God! I am so thankful He loves me and cares for me in this way. He handles everything and let's me sit and watch Him at work. I believe this is not only for my sanctification, but to prepare us for Africa. I know we will be waiting alot over there. My prayer and hope is not to panic, but REST IN HIM. I'm thankful for the practice. :o)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting, Laura!!!!

    And also, they are soooo cute!!!

    Kori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super exciting, Laura. My heart bursts for joy to hear of this. With all the bad news we hear, this is a wonderful breath of fresh air. What a mighty and awesome God we serve!

    ReplyDelete