Friday, March 13, 2009

Sweet Folks

The Scott Family hosted a Rescue Hero Toy Drive for us. Erica heard through blogland that I was having a hard time finding figures with dark skin. She suggested Rescue Heroes which I LOVE. Joshua and Caleb had many when they were little. However, we gave them away when they outgrew them. And they're no longer made by Fisher Price. ;o(
Erica asked if she could put a post it note on her blog asking for donations. ;o)
Several ladies whom I've never met, let alone spoken/corresponded with donated some to our cause. One even bid on ebay for us! How sweet! Cameron, Erica's youngest son, went through his own stash when he saw we needed some more people.
Thanks guys. Your thoughtfulness means so much to us. I know the littles and biggies will have some good times playing with the Rescue Heroes. Y'all rock!

2 comments:

  1. Super sweet! I love seeing the generosity and thoughtfulness of others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome!

    Thank you for inviting me over to this blog, as well. Now I get to SEE YOUR BOYS! WOW, THREE? Goodness, you look great for expecting triplets Laura! =0)

    ReplyDelete