Friday, February 20, 2009

Tuesday

Lord willing, my paperwork will be ready for me on Tuesday of next week. I am so excited I can hardly stand the wait. ;o)

I will be in H-town then, so I may be able to get the papers myself from the lawyer. I hope to go to Austin on Thursday or Friday a.m. and present my request for new birth certificate.

We are doing our very best to have every thing ready so once the BC is done, we can then proceed with the next step. YAY.

Our house closing keeps getting postponed. ARG. However, I know it is God's plan. So I am not going to waste time harping on that. (I'm good at that. Harping. So not now, ok?)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful!! For some reason I'm not able to comment on your other blog:( Glad to hear the process is moving right along:)

    ReplyDelete