Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A note from the boys!

Over in Uganda right this very moment is a lovely young lady who serves as the long term missionary at Welcome Home. A few days ago she started corresponding with me and has been giving me updates on the boys and life in Jinja.

This a.m. however, I opened an email that contained a note from our children + a sweet prayer from Alan. Here ya go:

I think the boys will actually welcome big hugs and kisses, they kiss your picture enough! But I think they will adjust quickly since the anticipation of your arrival is so big :) I have to tell you, Alan and I prayed the other day and it went something like this... "Dear Lord Jesus, I thank you for my mommy, and my daddy, keep them safe, and bring them here fast. I thank you that my mommy thinks I'm handsome. I pray in jesus name, Amen!" I'm telling you, I have never seen Alan so excited!

Oh, I have a special treat for you... your three boys are in the office with me and they want to type (or try to type) you a message. "Hello Mommy! I love you! You come! We want to see my mommy! Hello Mommy! How are you? We are fine. We want to see our Daddy! Hello Daddy! Ow are woo (Jeremiah), Daddy how are you? We are fine! Daddddyyyyyy! We want to see Daddy and Mommy. We want to go on airoplane. We want to hug and play and to go to swimming and we swim in water. Hello Caleb and Joshua! We love you! Come soon!"

Alright, that was literally what came out of their mouths as they came into the office and I told them I was talking to you. Haha they kept shouting louder and louder. :) I think this is more of a treat for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment