Friday, May 1, 2009

I hope our hearts are big enough ;o)

I received an email from Maria. She is over there ALONE right now, awaiting her Hub. She is having a wonderful time and sent me this note. :o)

My cup runneth over!

We had Samaratin's Purse visit at the orphanage today and deliver boxes to the kids. Your boys were so cute! Dan especially loved a spinning top he got. Be prepared to hear "mommy" said to you about 50,000X in a day by him. =) He is deeply longing for you. At first he thought that I was Mommy....then Lori & Dan arrived today and he started gravitating to them and calling Lori mommy...we had to take him aside and explain that you were coming soon. He will be overjoyed when you get here...all three will!

2 days ago Alan came up to me when all the kids were playing and said: My mommy is coming later. I told him that yes you were and that I had talked to his Mommy and she thought he was soooo handsome and loved him very much. He got this HUGE grin on his face and went back to happily playing.

Laura...your heart must be huge because God as given you some sons who will need all the love you and your family has!
Blessings and hope to see you soon!
Maria

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a sweet note!! So exciting!! I was looking at our pictures from last July when we were there and saw Alan and Daniel. It made my heart sing to know that they were coming home SOON!!! Hang on Mama-it's coming!!! :)

    ReplyDelete