Tuesday, May 5, 2009

influx

Got another email today from the second family that arrived last week at Welcome Home. Lori emailed me a sweet little bit of love from my Alan. ;o)

Ohhhhh, Laura! It is so good to hear from you! Your boys are amazing...but you already know that =) Today Alan came to me and said "My mom is coming!" I said, "Yes, your mom is coming soon and she loves you!" He had a big smile and another worker said, "Yes, and your daddy too!" We are so happy that your time is so near.

I know you are in contact with Maria too, but if you have any questions let us know and we will try to be helpful.

Court went well for us this week and Thursday is our ruling. It is encouraging that the process seems to have improved...just in time for you to come =) Peter is an awesome lawyer...you will be in good hands.

We will be praying for you and look forward to hearing all about your own journey in Uganda. Be ready to recieve and give endless hugs and kisses...

Let me say...for the record ;o) ... it makes my heart SING to hear of Alan's eagerness for his Mommy and Daddy to come. He is old enough to be taking all of this in, by that I mean what is going on right now with the two other families getting their children. He is processing all this in his little mind and it's clicking.

They've all been 'reading' their book and now that the other two families are there, the boys are realizing (esp. Alan and Jeremiah--their older) that their turn is next. ;o) I wonder if they think it about us while going to bed at night? Obviously, Alan is...and Daniel. I'm sure Jeremiah is, too.

****

We (Jeff) spoke for a few minutes during church, we hand out pics and a letter telling the church what we needed.Jeff did such a good job. I am so thankful I have been given such an excellent hubby. I love him so.

A few families have given funds which just blesses up tremendously. We now need $7100. I haven't changed the thermometer cuz it's a pain in the neck. However, I think I'll change it by Friday when all the $$ is in the bank.

Still no word from immigration, but I'm sure it's coming... ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment