Thursday, May 28, 2009

God is Faithful


We head out tomorrow a.m. and our flight takes off around 8pm. I am excited, nervous, a bit scared, missing my boys already all rolled into one.
The Lord DID IN FACT provide all finances needed. That little thermometer is a pain in the neck to update. Sorry. God has been and will continue to be faithful.
We're headed off into the unknown. Thankfully HE KNOWS and goes before us. He will show himself strong and mighty on our behalf. He will. He will. He will. He has not brought us this far to leave us or forsake us. I'm not sure how rough it will get over in Uganda, but Psalm 23 and Psalm 121 are two of my key pieces of encouragement right now.
I equate our journey with child labor: I had NO CLUE what to expect, it hurt. ALOT. But here I am on the other side with 2 boys. I'm sure this will be no different. My breathing exercises will come in handy this time around as well. ;o) This pain we are about to endure has a purpose. Not only will it 'birth' 3 more boys, it will surely sanctify us even more...and we all know how uncomfortable sanctification is.
Love y'all. I'm not sure WHO reads this now, since I NEVER update. BUT if I end up taking my laptop, maybe I'll be able to update this blog a little??? Or not. Guess it depends on the internet.
Pray.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I read this blog, and I hope you'll update it as often as possible!!!

    Praying all goes smoothly!

    Love,
    Kori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I READ FAITHFULLY!!!! :) please keep me posted on your journey!! praying on your behalf!!

    --shannon

    ReplyDelete