Saturday, December 13, 2008

Quietly Waiting...not so much


"Remember my affliction and my wanderings, the wormwood and the gall! My soul continually remembers it and is bowed down within me. But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in Him."
The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. It is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord."
.
Lamenatations 3:21-26
***
So. I had a big hairy freak out while making blueberry muffins this a.m. ??? Jeff was telling me about an idea he had, and I flipped.
.
"I can only think about one thing at a time right now. Please let me just think about one thing!"
.
"What is it that you want to think about?"
.
"Blueberry Muffins!!!! Ok?!?!"
.
"Oooohkaaaay."
.
:o) or maybe ;o(
Aye. I'm better now. God is teaching me to rely on Him 24/7...I'm a slow learner.

No comments:

Post a Comment