Monday, December 15, 2008

Conformity

**Update** I jumped off.

I jumped on the 'decorate-your-blog-bandwagon' through Cutest Blog on the Block. Talk about easy peasy. Lots of the designs are cutsie...I'm not so much. I think this one is a bit more classy than cute...

Of course, this has absolutely nothing to do with adoption. :o)

Jeff and I had a good talk last night before bed. It really helped me put things in perspective. I have such a godly man for a husband. God has been so good to me.

Jeff asked how he could help me and I shared a few things with him. He has been learning to lead and I've been learning to follow. :o) It's making all the difference in our marriage, especially now when there's so much to do and so little we can control...what am I saying?!?! When are we ever in control? God in His Sovereignty knows what is happening and I need to trust Him fully and not rely on myself.

Now, I must go finish picking up around the house so I can take some pics for our files. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment