Thursday, February 12, 2009

Overwhelmed

God is so good. He is true to His word.



Please remember back, if you will, that weird moment where I shared about my dream. (yes, that still sounds completely kooky to me.) That Voice? ... Still. Quiet. Commanding.



"It's all paid for."



The adoption is all paid for. :o) Yes, there are still other fees and expenses involved. However, at this point in time I do not believe I will be quibbling with the LORD about those. I am certain He can handle even them.


I've blogged about it over here as well, so sorry for the double ~ yet slightly different post.


Unbeknownst to me, this check arrived in the mail yesterday around noon. I was in the middle of school with the boys, then errands, then practices...sigh...until about 5pm. Once home, I looked through the mail and saw the envelope.


"Hmmm, what's this?"


I opened it. I think time stood sill for a while as I laughed, cried, paced, knelt, and sat~awed at the provision of the Lord.


I knew a check was in the works. However, until I saw it it just wasn't real to me.


People. IT'S REAL.


I have replayed all those questions I've had over and over the last day or so, and they've since evaporated. I know in my soul that God has ordained this journey of ours.


"Now to Him who is able to do FAR MORE abudantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen." Ephesians 3:20,21

GO HERE if you want to read details.

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME!!!! I got goosebumps! :) SOOO thankful for this for y'all. God is so good to his own. Praise the Lord for his provision!!

    ReplyDelete